Swollen legs recipes tips and solutions for our wellbeing
Swollen legs recipes tips and solutions for our wellbeing the health and beauty of the legs depends on a delicate balance between several factors.
Start by saying that the feeling of swelling is generally originated from a prolonged sitting position (in front of the TV or PC), with no muscle activity to act as a pump, or, conversely, from activities that require be long-standing, awkward postures that are short of stagnant fluids in the tissues of the legs.
Another possible cause of the swelling is irregular bowel constipation in fact, not only causes swelling in the abdomen, but also hinder the smooth flow of blood to the pelvis.
is essential to tackle the swelling of the legs in a holistic way, with local applications of products, but also by changing some of our bad habits, such as excessive laziness that drives us to make little or very little physical activity, or consumption of foods high salt content.
Here are some tips to relieve the feeling of heaviness, feel better and return to find their legs without any fear!
– In the evening, returning from work, take a moment to relax and make the legs a shower of cold water: in fact it acts as a vasoconstrictor and releases an immediate feeling of wellbeing.
– Avoid wearing during the day, especially if you have no way to replace them, flat shoes or high heels too.
– Drink at least a half liters of water per day and reduce the use of salt.
– You can ask your herbalist products with natural diuretic effect, such as teas and herbal teas help to improve the drainage capillary microcirculation: pineapple, dandelion, hawkweed, blueberry, centella, lives.
– Eat vegetables rich with frequency of anti-oxidants such as cucumbers, songino, lettuce, and vegetables red, orange and yellow.
– Massage the painful part in the evening with movements from the bottom upwards with ointments or creams of centella refreshing menthol.
– Take the healthy habit of drinking a morning cup of cranberry juice (cranberry helps to strengthen vein walls).
– Avoid exposure to sun during the hottest hours of the day, because the heat causes venous dilation.
– Even Yoga can help relieve the swelling in the legs.
– And here is the recipe for a refreshing bath anti-swelling: boil for fifteen minutes 400 grams of grape leaves, filtered through a sieve and pour into the bath. Stay immersed in the bath for fifteen minutes and then lie down for 20 minutes with your legs slightly raised.